[time-nuts] Low-cost GPS distribution using DVB-T parts?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Nov 7 19:28:25 UTC 2011

Hi David:

It turns out there there are a number of different voltage standards.  Anywhere between 3.3 Volts for the DAGR to 10
Volts (and higher) for many surveying GPS receivers like the Ashtech Z12
http://www.prc68.com/I/AshtechZ12.shtml
I've tested a number of them with some data at:
http://www.prc68.com/I/DAGR.shtml#Ant

The Motorola hockey puck was NOT designed for much more than 5 Volts, it's an anomaly, most antennas work over a wide
range of DC voltages.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com