[time-nuts] Racal-Dana 1992 Startup -- GPIB!

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Wed Nov 16 16:47:27 UTC 2011

I found a use for the GPIB interface on my counter - record
the frequency drift of its internal timebase during warm up.
It looks like an oven warming up.  I don't know exactly which
timebase my 1992 has, but I did notice the 5 to 10 MHz doubler
on the back of the oscillator,  The back has separate coarse
and fine frequency adjustments.  Can someone identify which
timebase is fitted to this counter?

The link below has the story and plot.

http://www.omen.com/ham/racal.html

--