[time-nuts] HP 10638A Degauser(s) available

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 03:16:33 UTC 2011

Bob good read and really appreciated the link.
I had a bad 004 tube so swapped in a standard tube. That tube wasn't in
great shape either but I learned a lot doing it.
So now I finally see what the magical degausser was all about. Clever how
they did it and could be reasonable implemented in newer technology. Though
I do like how they used relays for phase flipping at 2.4 seconds.
Thanks