[time-nuts] Pls help identify this board

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat Nov 19 15:28:47 UTC 2011

I found some working diagnostics in ate7.zip on their FTP site.
The following works in gpib.conf.  Notice no _accel in the board type.
Apparently the "turbo" inscription on one of the ASICS is a bit fanciful.
DMA doesn't work but is not needed to read the counter.

interface {
     minor = 0    /* board index, minor = 0 uses /dev/gpib0 */
     board_type = "ni_nec_isa"
     name = "at"
     pad = 0    /* primary address of interface             */
     sad = 0    /* secondary address of interface           */
     timeout = T3s    /* timeout for commands */

     eos = 0x0a    /* EOS Byte, 0xa is newline and 0xd is carriage return */
     set-reos = yes    /* Terminate read if EOS */
     set-bin = no    /* Compare EOS 8-bit */
     set-xeos = no    /* Assert EOI whenever EOS byte is sent */
     set-eot = yes    /* Assert EOI with last byte on writes */

/* settings for boards that lack plug-n-play capability */
     base = 0x2c0    /* Base io ADDRESS                  */
     irq  = 7    /* Interrupt request level */
     dma  = 0    /* DMA channel (zero disables)      */

     master = yes    /* interface board is system controller */
}