[time-nuts] Those pesky Neutrinos again...

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 20 20:45:32 UTC 2011

Perhaps if enough funding can be obtained repeating the measurments between three or more stations (with diferent distances between them but similar equipment at each site) might eleminate some of the ambiguity.  Being able to compare the measurements over two or more paths of different lengths would seem usefull to me.