[time-nuts] Symmetricom 2700 Time Source

Frederick Bray fwbray at mminternet.com
Mon Nov 21 17:31:43 UTC 2011

Kevin,

Thanks for all the information re: the internal wiring.

It sounds like the 1 PPS output that was tested must be somewhere on the
board, even if it isn't used.  In looking at the test data, it appears
that the boards were tested before final assembly.  I am inferring this
from the fact that the test data seems to bear different dates for the
different assemblies.

I wonder whether there is anyone on the list with good connections to
Symmetricom?  It would be extremely helpful to get a service manual or
equivalent information.  As this is a discontinued unit, perhaps
Symmetricom could be persuaded to release more information?

Fred Bray
W6WAW