[time-nuts] The GPS velocity of light versus neutrinos

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Nov 21 19:57:47 UTC 2011

Hi Bill:

Are they using GPS directly, or to discipline a high quality oscillator, say a Cs?  Since it's frequency is spot on then
all the GPS is doing is setting the edge of the 1 PPS.  The difference between the Cs 1 PPS and GPS 1 PPS can be
measured over a day or more to see what it looks like.  I would expect that to be excellent.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com
http://www.End2PartyGovernment.com/