[time-nuts] Build this network or the dog dies!

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Tue Nov 22 02:59:54 UTC 2011

I would recommend:

1.  A tax on those that are pushing the limits of the existing network.
2.  A tax on those that would want to use the new network.
3.  Insure that the new network is built exclusively with unionized workers.
4.  Insure that all employers that are involved in the design, manufacture,
and installation of the new network comply with the ACA (aka Obama Care).

That should push the cost over the top and kill it.

Joe