[time-nuts] PC time app

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 01:13:42 UTC 2011

I have a copy and I like it, however you can just set your system scheduler
to update your clock more often.  Win 7 is 1x a week out of the box but
it's easy enough to set to once every 15 minutes if you want.  It's also
free.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-windows_programs/windows-7-time-sync-runs-update-weekly-how-do-i/3ad0278b-370d-416d-867a-534729ca7d32

-Bob