[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Monitoring for Pocket PC

Justin Pinnix justin at fuzzythinking.com
Tue Nov 29 02:06:48 UTC 2011

Chris, I think you and I are trying to accomplish different goals.  I want
to be able to glance up and see (exactly) what time it is.  It's just a
glorified wall clock that's always on and displaying a time.  The health
information is just to validate the time.

I do have an iPad.  Yes, the same device can check time and email, but I'd
have to switch between apps to do that which requires several button
presses and clicks.  I'd rather leave my email up and just glance at the
clock.

Also, I don't think I'd do all this work just to get time on the iPad.  I'd
just use the Emerald-Sequoia NTP app :-)