[time-nuts] How to use Prologix GPIB-USB controller with Mathematica

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Tue Nov 29 15:54:18 UTC 2011

Yes, you should start first the utilities included with the Prologix
package: there you will see the name assigned to the USB/GPIB resource and
then use it with your application. I have done that way with the Agilent
82357B (at work) and the Tektronix AD007 (at home but the AD007 is a
networked unit). Of course "your mileage may vary" but I think the
procedure must be similar: get the name using the proprietary utilities and
then use it with the rest of the world (my rest of the world is an old
Borland C compiler and the LCC C compiler).