[time-nuts] Unplug T-bolt before booting up...??

David VanHorn D.VanHorn at elec-solutions.com
Tue Nov 29 16:22:42 UTC 2011

Probably related to "psychomouse", which I've seen on USB serial ports with NMEA devices attached.
What happens in that case is that windows does a device discovery and on hearing the "M" in things like GPRMC, it decides to install a microsoft ballpoint mouse driver which immediately starts interpreting the NMEA stream as mouse information, resulting in much hilarity for all.

It frequently does not inform you of this driver install, for reasons that are unclear to me.