[time-nuts] HP 5071A Cs beam standard on eBay

Robert Deliën Robert at delien.nl
Wed Nov 30 14:10:54 UTC 2011

You guy have probably found it already, but for the people who didn't, it's here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/280778451033
I don't see them showing up on eBay too often. And prices were a bit higher last time I saw them, even though I saw a couple going really cheap on dovebid too. The older 5061 shows up frequently, but often in an untested condition (== defective).

Can anybody tell what a reasonable price for a 5071 is and what the potential risks are of buying a used one (besides a worn out tube (or being scammed))?