[time-nuts] troubleshooting a FE-5680A (got two; only one works)

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Wed Nov 30 17:04:22 UTC 2011

Hi

At this point I'd contact the seller. You know that the part has a problem
and you have done enough checking to be sure it's nothing trivial (like a
loose wire). The worst that can happen is he does not reply, the best is
that he sends you another part for free. There are a number of possibilities
in-between the two. At this point you have a pretty good case. Once you
start twiddling this or that, you are not in as good a position.

Bob