[time-nuts] 2 (Spoofing)

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Wed Oct 5 15:02:22 UTC 2011

At 07:09 AM 10/5/2011, John Ackermann   N8UR wrote:
>The mailing list system resends messages rather than just relaying
>them.  List messages won't show details of the originating sender path.

Really?  It appears to me that your message was sent from through a dsl line
(h69-128-27-124.stjmmi.dsl.dynamic.tds.net) at

> > on the messages I send through time-nuts don't have my IP listed as
> > originating... or listed at all.  The header information I find in the

And for Chuck, it appears that his email came from
through a Verizon FIOS connection
(pool-173-73-20-237.washdc.fios.verizon.net) at

Or am I missing something here?

newell  N5TNL