[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-m-XO GPSDO

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 14:23:06 UTC 2011

My comment would be that some gps receivers want to see a particular antenna
Maybe thats low.
Further if the battery backup for the gps unit has failed it can easily take
4-6 hours to figure life out on older receivers. Unless like odetics you can
tell it what sat to look for, not likely since these were intended for
un-attended sites. If you power down it has to start all over again....
Good luck and we will all learn from your effort.