[time-nuts] Could someone please recommend GPIB card

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Mon Oct 10 01:54:25 UTC 2011

You can troll sci.engineering.design for users of the prologix usb and ethernet interfaces. However I think the best suggestion was to get the pci to pcmcia adadpter.

My recollection is cardbus is 32bits and pcmcia is 16bits.  My it shouldn't be an issue unless you try to run DOS. The only reason I mention this is I can't run some serial cards via my cardbus slot on my notebook due to the lack of a driver.