[time-nuts] Could someone please recommend GPIB card

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Mon Oct 10 13:36:25 UTC 2011

Thank you for all the suggestions on the GPIB interface.

I have decided to go with the Prologix USB/GPIB interface, for all the
reasons mentioned.

I have 3 types of card busses here, but all the computers have usb.
Many of the folks here already have  Prologix interfaces.
Later I can sell this device or keep it and move up to a networked Gpib
interface, for remote access with my wireless laptop.

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions
There is always help to had here and I appreciate being able to ask

Thank you again,

Paul A. Cianciolo

"Time is relative"  Abert Einstien circa 1950
"Relatives use up all my time"  Lisa Cianciolo circa 1983