[time-nuts] Lucent RFTG-m-XO GPSDO

Peter Bell bell.peter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:32:59 UTC 2011

Have you got any pointers?  The only document I could find was a
"repair guide" prepared by PE1FBO - and whiile it's certainly useful
(especially for the specific purpose of getting my unit running), it's
not the original Efratom info.  Maybe it's my history in the avionics
business, but I really like to use official docs if possible :)

Regards,

Pete