[time-nuts] HBG swiss time transmitter shutdown

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 22:32:16 UTC 2011

Well I miss loran c and certainly will miss the LF stations though they are
cranky to get good readings from.
However the reality is that numbers of governments are sending up satellites
so there are alternate timing platforms. It was one thing when only GPS
existed.
And from this group every ones using GPS references pretty much.
So it is evolution.
Unfortunate.
Regards
Paul