[time-nuts] Thunderbolt error?

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 16 23:43:00 UTC 2011

Rix
Nothing looks wrong in that snap Shot
Your osc (which is the main cause of the out of range error) is working fine
and under control and has near zero volts on it's EFC.

Take a look at the screen when you key  "& ",  that has the screen with the
Max and min DAC setting info on it.
Should be +5 and -5 (set with "& N -5 Cr" and "& x 5 Cr")
Also can use "F A" command to turn on the Altitude filter

If it misses up again, use the "\" key to get an automatic screen shot save
without it first updating.
If "bonkers" is about 1 deg, maybe you have the low resolution Temp sensor
chip (It has about 1/2 deg C resolution).
That does not really matter or effect anything important unless you are
doing temperature control with LH.
If the temp never changes, then likely the DS?? surface mount 8 pin temp
sensor chip is broken and should be replace
Do note the way you have the temp plot set up (Zero offset and low gain) you
will only be able to see large changes on the plot.

Have fun
ws

Warren
I may have jumped the gun on this. I cycled the power a few times and it
appears to work.
Note the temperature never seems to change. It sometimes goes bonkers
then settles down again.
Attached is the screen shot
Thanks much
Rix