[time-nuts] Russian GPSDO

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 18:32:04 UTC 2011

Are there specs for any of the Russian GPSDO's
With phase resolution around 1000 times better than a Tbolt, they should be
capable of some impressive performance.

I see that Meinberg have just announced a GPS/Glonass LanTime unit. It can
work either one or the other source or a combined mode. Would like to get my
hands on one.

Rob Kimberley
Behalf Of Said Jackson

We are looking to offer Glonass enabled versions of our Jackson Labs Tech
GPSDOs (Firefly-II series) by Q1 next year.

If sufficient interest exists.