[time-nuts] Epoch rollover ?

k4cle at aol.com k4cle at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 21:31:00 UTC 2011

Not for another eight years or so....

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

-----Original message-----
From: Bruce Lane <kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com>
To: time-nuts at febo.com
Sent: Wed, Oct 19, 2011 21:19:01 GMT+00:00
Subject: [time-nuts] Epoch rollover?

Hi, gang,

	Did we just have another GPS epoch rollover? My trusty old Odetics 425
seems to believe the date is March 4th, 1992.

	I could probably correct it in firmware, if I looked hard and long
enough, but the ToD is still correct and the frequency standard is
staying nicely locked. Not sure if recovering the correct Julian date is
worth the effort.

	Thanks much.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies (http://www.bluefeathertech.com)
Assoc. member, AZA & AAZK for many moons.
"Salvadore Dali's computer has surreal ports..."