[time-nuts] Russian GPSDO

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Sat Oct 22 09:03:18 UTC 2011

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 14:47:43 -0400 (EDT)
SAIDJACK at aol.com wrote:

> Hi Attila,

> In a message dated 10/20/2011 22:28:19 Pacific Daylight Time,
> attila at kinali.ch writes:
> > That's  also my impression. It was only after i had a longer
> > discussion with one of  the user support guys about the exact
> > specs of the 6T that they measured  and provided a document
> > with more than just "we have 12ns jitter". Though  the document
> > is still not what i expect, it's infinitely better than  before.

> please share the document with us.

Oh, it's easy to find in the appnotes section on the ublox homepage:

BTW: if someone who has a better understanding of timing issues could
provide a list on how to improve that appnote, i'd be happy to contact
ublox and work with them to get us more and better information.

			Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.