[time-nuts] FS: HP 59309A

Francis Grosz fgrosz at otiengineering.com
Thu Oct 27 15:37:01 UTC 2011

     It's also a relatively simple mod to rearrange things in the 59309A  to accept the 1 pps input from a GPSDO.  I no longer have my unit for the exact reference, but it simply involved lifting one side of a capacitor and connecting it to the external DC BNC on the back.  Feed in the 1 pps, set the clock, and you're good.