[time-nuts] Fwd: Neutrino timing

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 00:28:02 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 12:11 PM, paul swed <paulswedb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris indeed 60 khz is fun but I have experienced its limitations on the
> east coast way to many times. Technically speaking it sucks. ;-) Is that
> technical? From a spoiled loran C user. Ahh for the old days.

It sucks for timing.  But my goal is to study the just how poor it is.
 The "poorness" tells something about the propagation path or so I
hope.  I brought this up to counter the suggestion to use AM radio.
It would be very poor, far worse then simply buying a $200
Thunderbolt.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California