[time-nuts] Pulse width for start signal for HP5370

Paul A. Cianciolo paulc at snet.net
Sat Sep 3 18:14:45 UTC 2011

Hello,

Following a suggestion given to me I am using   a 1PPS signal to "START" the
HP5370.
The "STOP"  is  the normal  the DUT 10 Mhz.

The pulse comes from a Z3801 rear Db 25 connector.
The counter seems to work ok with this except the level control does not
have a lot of range.
Too far CW and the level light stays on, to far CCW and the level light
goes.
There is some range but not a lot.
Does seem normal to you folks?

Paul A. Cianciolo
W1VLF
http://www.rescueelectronics.com/

"Time is relative"  Abert Einstien circa 1950
"Relatives use up all my time"  Lisa Cianciolo circa 1983