[time-nuts] Subject: Listening to the List Owner

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Wed Sep 21 19:39:54 UTC 2011

The owner of the list doesn't really care all that much about top vs.
bottom posting.

The owner of the list really just wants people to think about the list
charter before posting: "time-nuts is a low volume, high SNR list for
the discussion of precise time and frequency measurement and related
topics."

The owner of the list is amazed at recent quantity of off-topic traffic,
including every post in this thread, given that he posted a request and
reminder about this less than two days ago.

The owner of the list is quite fed up.

----