[time-nuts] Fast than light neutrino

pablo alvarez pabloalvarezsanchez at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:22:46 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

I have uploaded a new version of the CTRI-Scope measurement. There was a
typo on a number and several descriptions that has  probably excited more
than one person and that has triggered my stress to levels I did not know
until now.
Having said that, have a look at it again if you are interested. There have
been many people looking at the result of the measurements. The idea behind
this is informing how the measurement has been done, rather than having you
discovering a bug. In any case, CERN measurements, hardware schematics and
sources are open to any curious mind.

We have created a separated list where we will continue posting news on the
project.

http://lists.ohwr.org/sympa/info/cngs-time-transfer

Please, feel free to join it and send any questions, remarks and complains
on this project.

Best regards,

pablo