[time-nuts] HP5065A digital clock info

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 23:01:16 UTC 2011

I know people are not crazy about ebay but I use it for a source of
obsolete IC's and even transistors and there is a listing for MM 5313, try an
offer or if you want to adapt a 5314 which takes some jumpers but doable
contact  me direct.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 9/27/2011 3:41:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,