[time-nuts] HP5065A digital clock info

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 19:29:14 UTC 2011

The one you describe is the one I use with my 5313's, would be nice to see
how they do it, they must inject the 60 and 600 Hz further up. I do not see
how  they can set the second digits at 60 Hz they would scroll awful fast.
I use a  555 but at 3 Hz,  60 Hz and about 1 KHz. My counter counts down to
1 Hz but  can be preset by Tbolt or a thumb wheel device and also has a hold
function.  That chip family is definitely intended for accurate 1 sec.
clocks and combining  dividing,synchronizing and setting  is not trivial. A PIC
could do it,but I  do not have the skills.
Bert

In a message dated 9/28/2011 3:05:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,