[time-nuts] Looking for off-the-shelf device to timestamp multiple PPS in...

Kevin Rosenberg kevin at rosenberg.net
Wed Sep 28 20:00:18 UTC 2011

On Sep 28, 2011, at 1:05 PM, EWKehren at aol.com wrote:
> It takes less than an hour to assemble I do one in twenty minutes,
> programming the PICs takes me the longest, because I am not good at it.

Thanks for the time estimate, Bert. As long as we're building
the opto-isolated, divide-by-120 ZCD, what's a few more minutes?
Plus, it's nice the firmware is already written. I have some PIC
programmers, but haven't spent as much time with them as AVR JTAG.
But, like you, they get the job done eventually.

Kevin