[time-nuts] Opera coordinator has resigned

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Mon Apr 2 14:14:20 UTC 2012

If the FTL neutrino "discovery" had been kept quiet until fully vetted, he
probably would not have had to resign.

Compare with the discovery of "Cold Fusion". The desire for PR got ahead
of the science.

In my view, somebody who is in responsible charge of any project that size
morally ought to be held accountable as "The buck stops here".

Frankly, I'm entirely fed up with those in charge of projects who walk
away scott free after a giant disaster.

Those in responsible charge should be held liable, both professionally and
personally, IMO.

YMMV,

-John

[snip]