[time-nuts] Antenna for t-bolt

Orin Eman orin.eman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:56:50 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Bill Riches <bill.riches at verizon.net> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have asked this question several times over the past few weeks and get no
> answer.  Have I been ostracized??!!
>
> Question is that I am looking for suggestions for GPS antenna for t-bolt.
> The antenna that I am using now is a no name and I not know where it came
> from!  Wonder if a Garman GA-30 will work?

Don't know about the GA-30.

The Gilsson amplified external antenna works - I got mine from the local
Frys.  In fact it works better in my location than the Lucent bullet
antenna I got from fluke.l on ebay.  Just a matter of finding the Gilsson
with the right plug/adapter.  BTW, it's quite possible that your 'no-name'
is actually a Gilsson.

Orin.