[time-nuts] Antenna for T-bolt

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 23:20:38 UTC 2012

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM, Jerry Mulchin <jmulchin at cox.net> wrote:
> Here is the antenna I purchased from Ebay (China). This is a Lucent 40dB timing antenna that should work
> for any GPS receiver. Mine took about 2 weeks to get here and there were no problems getting it. This unit
> is currently available for 'buy it now" at $28 dollars.

Yours is technically better.  But mine is eBay #270881742870 and works
perfectly.  I'm using about 25 feet of rg58 cable and might swap it
out for rg8 just because I have a bunch of it.

I keep the t-bolt on a shelf in a second floor walk-in closet that has
no exterior walls and no forced air heater vent so it stays very
stabile temperature.  The attic got to hot and to cold, other places
had heating vents and would cycle.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California