[time-nuts] Efratom M3100

ed breya eb at telight.com
Tue Apr 3 05:06:39 UTC 2012

I have some SPTB-100 units, which are similar to M100 units, which
may be similar to yours. A few years ago, one failed to lock,
regardless of adjustment, and I found that one of the integrator
capacitors in the OCXO control loop was very leaky. I don't recall
which one, and couldn't even identify it because I had no exact
schematic, but I was surprised because it was a plastic or
small-valued ceramic unit (and not within the high temperature
environment of the oven), which in my experience were usually quite reliable.

Ed