[time-nuts] Austron 2201, Tbolt, HP 3801 comparison question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:24:03 UTC 2012

Recently I put a 2201 back into service with  a home brew down converter.
I am a bit surprised that when I use it to measure the Tbolt and then the
HP 3801.
The 3801 comes out always better by a decade actually. Granted what I am
seeing is way down below a e-12th and in fact what I am reading seems nuts
to me.
But can a 3801 run that much better then the Tbolt?
I kind of thought they would both be in the same region.
Thanks
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL