[time-nuts] 5370B Manual - Searchable?

Roberto Barrios rbarrioss at msn.com
Sat Apr 7 20:44:02 UTC 2012

It was me who created the PDF. I did not scan the pages, I took individual files for individual pages from KO4BB site. Hardest work was manual stitching of the schematics. Also created bookmarks for all the sections manually. Automatic OCR was done by Adobe Acrobat, I did not review the result, it may be far from perfect, but still useful. Regards,Roberto EB4EQA> From: jmiles at pop.net