[time-nuts] Re-radiating a GPS signal...??

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu Apr 12 13:48:53 UTC 2012

Passive UHF TV repeaters were in use in Italy too. Nowadays, for the DVB-T
TV, active gap-fillers are used instead. Active gap-fillers are
same-channel repeaters with the necessary, sophisticated echo suppression
technique. We have developed our echo suppression signal processor on a
Xilinx Virtex5 FPGA: maybe something similar may be done for the GPS CDMA.