[time-nuts] LORAN-C at MIT

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 21:50:32 UTC 2012

John
Great wx at MIT today and I did see you with a few bargains. I think the
sun was getting to me plus wheeling dirt around yesterday and today. I am
bushed.
The SRS fs700 was from Kevin and at the start he wanted $150. Glad it found
a home.
I did pickup the simulator for $10 and 2 X 2100Fs and a 2100 each $20. They
all seem to work though someone was messing with the cables internally to
the one of the Fs. After putting them in the correct order the unit was
fine. I always look first before plugging in.
Stan would have been good to meet you. Though as I say it was getting
toasty in the sun.
Lots of smaller bargains also. Odds and ends stuff.
The fellow with the LORAN stuff said it came from a ham that had passed
away. That must have been some time-nut. There were still several austrons
there. 2 X timing rcvrs of the 2000 class and a 2000c. Just to heavy to
carry out. Plus they may have been gold. ;-) I know the HP paper was.
Though I picked up 6 rolls.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL