[time-nuts] LORAN-C at MIT

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Sun Apr 15 22:42:31 UTC 2012

DeAnza ain't Foothill. Trust me.

I used to get a kick out of seeing Dobkin and Williams wander around the junk at Foothill.  And Bob Pease selling his books out of the boot of his Beatle. Dose were da days.

Sadly, the last scope I bought was a Chinese Rigol. (I do have "real" scopes too.) It is getting to the point where Rigol and Instek will make buying boat anchors a thing of the past.