[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Apr 17 22:22:17 UTC 2012

On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 01:01:49 -0400 (EDT)
SAIDJACK at aol.com wrote:

> It's a bit more than a Rigol, but for around $2200 you can get the
> mainframe, two 21A plug ins, three FET probes, and as  a side-feature the use as a
> boat anchor..

The problem for me is, that those are not available in europe.
Or shipping costs as much as the scope itself. As i said, there
is no surplus market in europe. At least none worth mentioning.

Then again, the rigol scopes i found at the local representative cost
only 20% less than a Tek or Agilent in the same BW/channel class...
which is kind of unexpected.

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?