[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Thu Apr 19 17:40:19 UTC 2012

I have the D version. What exactly doesn't work on the logic analyzer? I haven't flogged that port. The rest of the scope works well. The PC interface is messy on win 7 64 bit, but as I staed before, China runs on bootleg win XP.

The infamous price break on the E version happened about two days after I bought the D version. Prior to the price drop, the added cost for the logic analyzer wasn't much. With the price drop, it may not pay to get the D version.