[time-nuts] Chinese Scopes

lists at lazygranch.com lists at lazygranch.com
Thu Apr 19 22:20:11 UTC 2012

I have both, but the HP is bigger than a breadbox. Way bigger. ;-)

You don't know at how many used ones I saw before I found one with the pods!

The deal with Rigol is expectations (at least mine) are low, so when it works, yippie.

I'm not so sure I'd want the Rigol to be my only scope. But I am doing something that needs operation in the field. I have a commercial grade true sine inverter and AGM.