[time-nuts] In the atomclock repairshop...

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Apr 25 19:06:24 UTC 2012

Fellow time-nuts,

Oh, ok. So now it is public, so I better tell you about it...

Jörgen Städje is a tech-writer which enjoys writing articles where he
dips into some system and writes about it. Trying to teach things.
Demystify things. So, when you read it, please recall that the audience
is not very into the subject. It's in Swedish, but since you all know it
by heart (or maybe using Babelfish) I think you surely enjoy it...

http://www.idg.se/2.1085/1.443818/i-atomurmakarens-verkstad

The photo-session was not all that well-planned, but enjoy the more
intimate photos of among others my Russian CH1-78 / HG414A. Various
splashes of instruments.

One of the photos has direct inspiration from an LP. Extra points from
identifying which album. :)

Oh well. Hope you enjoy it for what it is. Hope you can handle the chock
of seeing photos of me.

Cheers,
Magnus - another time-nut outed by a journalist