[time-nuts] General Technology Corp model 304b

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:26:27 UTC 2012

Try a bit of the spray foam not actually in the unit.
Since its intended for houses it should be high temp.
Also recall it expands so truly a bit will do.
Can't think of other foam. But I would go to a home depot and look at what
that have for pipes. It may stand up to the heat. Then cut and fit as
needed.
Regards
Paul.