[time-nuts] HP 58503A

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Fri Aug 3 14:29:02 UTC 2012

What 'scope are you using (brand and model)? TLL is 5V, CMOS 4000 series
can be 15V but runs starting at 3V. Set the scope vertical (channel 1) at
1V/div (probe at 10:1), use NORMAL for the trigger and set the trigger (for
the channel 1) *slowly* from 0V to +200mV (assuming that the trigger isn't
aware of the 10:1) trying to follow the trigger indicator or the trace
appearing on the screen.