[time-nuts] FTS 1200

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Aug 10 01:39:11 UTC 2012

John
Thanks again I am calling it a night. Will let it soak over night and
continue tests in the morning. Does any one have the oscillator circuit. With
the connector on the bottom left to the right id something that looks like
an adjustment screw,flat round flush with the surface and a screwdriver slot.
 Will not touch it unless I know what it is.
Thanks again    Bert Kehren Miami

0
> > on  the EFC. Any voltage on pin 2 and  it quits oscillating.
> >  Bert

What happens to the current drain as the unit warms up?  Does  it fall off
after 5-10 minutes as expected?  If not, it sounds like  the oven controller
may be stuck on, overheating the crystal.  I'd  look into that possibility
sooner rather than later.

-- john,  KE5FX
www.miles.io