[time-nuts] Fun with the Z3815

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Sat Aug 11 12:16:14 UTC 2012

Try to preset the receiver too:
    :SYSTEM:PRESET
But first you can read the system log to try to identify when the failure
started:
    :DIAGNOSTIC:LOG:READ:ALL?
Doing a SYSTEM:PRESET will clear the log, of course.

Very strange the inductor on the antenna cable: my Z3815A has a capacitor
also because there is a different power for the antenna and I suspect that
you have a short between the Furuno antenna power and the Z3815A antenna
power.