[time-nuts] FRK specs.....

dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com dlewis6767 at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 12 18:54:40 UTC 2012

Bert:
Interesting.

I, too, have a couple of the HP 10811 oven-oscillators sitting on the shelf for several years, ....waiting for a project. I want to 'discipline' them, but really do not know how.

Could you kindly mark up the HP 10811 schematic and/or please tell me what to cut, ... what to jumper???

Thanks a lot!

Don Lewis
Austin, TX